There are several road closures around the county due to flooding:
- 125th Street between 150th Avenue and 160th Avenue in Silver Lake Twp
- 180th Street between 170th Avenue and 190th Avenue in Lakeville Twp
- 190th Avenue at Horseshoe Bend, just north of 240th Street in Okoboji Twp
- 190th Avenue between 260th Street and 270th Street (Clay County line) in Okoboji Twp
- 250th Street between 320th Avenue and 330th Avenue in Lloyd Twp
There may be more closures than what are listed here. Do not drive around barricades and do not drive through flooded roads. Turn around, don't drown!
Updated 3/26/2019 10:45am